106715_New Spring Fashion from DrJays.com

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

CELEBRITY STYLE BITE: How to Affordably Look Like a Celebrity

By contributing writer Anita F. Hill

Okay, so this is something new…..Every week or so, I will search for sightings of stylish celebrities. Then, I will do my research and let you know how you can affordably achieve that look. Think of it as a celebrity shopping guide. Are you game? …. Good…Let’s begin!

DRUM ROLLS PLEASE…. This week’s stylish celebrity of the week is Trina. She was sighted at The Think Pink Rocks Concert, a Breast Cancer benefit held October 3, 2009 in Boca Raton, Florida. I think her outfit rocks! I can soooo see myself wearing this on a night on the town.

Your browser may not support display of this image.

Now, how can you affordably achieve this look….Well, look no further, I was shopping at Cumberland Mall, and I discovered this ensemble.

Your browser may not support display of this image.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

This beaded v-neck top and satin floral tulip skirt was found at Forever 21 for only $17.80 a piece and these funky shoes were found at Aldo for $90.00. A grand total of about $140 bucks…. Not bad, at all.

That was fun!!! Now, I’m off to party like a rock star.

So…..Stay tuned for the next episode of Celebrity Style Bite.


No comments: