106715_New Spring Fashion from DrJays.com

Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Beautiful Discovery……And Her Name is Micabella!

By: Anita F. Hill..

Oh my gosh!!!!....As a lover of all things beautiful, I have discovered something truly AMAZING. The other day, I’m minding my own business, walking through the Lenox Mall, and I hear this guy trying to urgently get my attention. So I turn around, and he asks me, “What type of eye shadow are you wearing?”……And that’s when I was introduced to Micabella Cosmetics.

For those of you who haven’t heard of Micabella …… get ready to be enlightened!.... For those of you have heard of Micabella, SHAME on you for not telling me.

So…..this guy, the one that got my attention, he shows me this absolutely beautiful , beautiful, shimmery brown eye shadow, called Nature. Then within seconds, (This is the amazing part!) he showed me how I could use that same eye shadow as: mascara, blush, lipstick, body shimmer, and even nail polish. I was truly amazed, and all of the colors were so gorgeous. But, what’s even better about Micabella is that it is 100% mica and minerals, hypoallergenic, fragrance free, and lasts for about 18 hours, and most of all, its’ AFFORDABLE!!! . OMG! For someone like me, who is really into natural beauty , who only uses just a touch of make-up to enhance what I already have, and NOT to completely make me over, Micabella is the perfect product.

So, after I made my purchase of the shimmery brown eye shadow, called Nature, I went home to do immediate research. I found out that Micabella was actually founded in 2001, and was sold in malls in both Europe and North America. I also found that they actually have a full line of cosmetics that includes great anti-aging skincare products. The other products are a bit more expensive, but the eye shadow is very affordable. It is also better to purchase it in person at the mall, rather than on the website, because the salespeople work out great deals.

Well, I’m headed to Lenox Mall right now , as we read , to pick up at least 3 more colors of this amazing eye shadow………Until next time, stay beautiful!!!!

For more info visit: www.micabella.com



No comments: