106715_New Spring Fashion from DrJays.com

Sunday, January 24, 2010

"Drama in the House of Dereon!!!"

by Anita F. Hill

These days, Matthew Knowles, daddy and manager of Beyonce and Solange, just can't catch a break!!!...These last few months have been packed with drama. Back in early October 2009, it was reported that Matthew Knowles allegedly had a baby on the way by no-name actress Alexsandra Wright.

(I couldn't even google her!) Then on November 11, 2009, it was reported that estranged wife and House of Dereon designer and owner, Tina Knowles, filed for divorce after almost 30 years of marriage.....Now here it is January 2010 and the last member of Destiny's Child, Michelle Williams has fired Matthew Knowles as her business manager. (Kelly Rowland fired Mr. Knowles in early 2009.)

Michelle stated:

"After much prayer and consideration I have decided to part ways from my management team, Mathew Knowles and Music World Entertainment. From my time in Destiny’s Child to my solo career, I am grateful for everything Mathew and his team has done for me. We’ve shared great success together. However, as I move in a new direction in my career, I felt it was time. I wish Matthew Knowles and the Music World Entertainment family all the best.”


This just proves the saying, "More Money, More Problems!" to be true. No matter how much money the Knowles family may have, these are some seriously difficult issues for ANYONE to have to endure, especially when you have to deal with them publicly. I personally pray for them during this difficult time and I hope that Mr. Knowles takes this time to take a self-inventory and makes some managerial changes in his own personal life.

source

No comments: