106715_New Spring Fashion from DrJays.com

Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010+ THE STYLE HOUSE CHRONICLES..

Happy Happy Happy New YEAR!! I'm really excited about this coming year.. I know, I know, you're wondering where I've been.. Well, I've been evaluating my goals for the site & where I would like to take TSHC for this following year.. I only hope to continue to provide a great read for my audience & just know more is yet to come.. So with that being said,we want to take it up a notch.. feel free to comment on what you would like to see more of on the HOTTEST Fashion Blog in the southeast... We want cover toevery aspect of fashion you can imagine.. More Men's fashion articles, reviews on events, the "go to site for fashion tips & sale items" & so much more.. stay tuned...

As always, Stay Fashionable Fly..
Editor-in-Chief,
Simone S.

No comments: