106715_New Spring Fashion from DrJays.com

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Brittany Murphy, Gone Too Soon.........


by Anita F. Hill

12/20/09

OMG! I just got home about an hour ago, I got on the Internet to find that Brittany Murphy is dead at age 32. Apparently, she died this morning from cardiac arrest. For those of you, who don't know who she is, she was the girl that played "Tye" in the '95 movie Clueless....You know, she was..."Rollin wit da homies!".... She also played in another one of my favorite movies, Uptown Girls (2003) with Dakota Fannin. I LOVED her in Uptown Girls. She was so fashion-forward, fun-spirited, and sweet. From the comments of people that knew her personally, she was that way in real life. Ironically, in 2006, she was also featured in a movie called The Dead Girl. This is such a tragedy, she was so young, and very talented. This sucks,... I swear, 2009 must have the worst Celebrity Death List Ever!!! I feel so bad for her family, they must be HORRIFIED, especially her husband. She just recently got married in 2007. Well anyway, my condolences go out to her family and all of her fans.

RIP Brittany.


No comments: