106715_New Spring Fashion from DrJays.com

Monday, November 16, 2009

Introducing, Alexandra Butler, MAC Makeup Artist Extraordinaire…

Well hello TSHC readers!!!!! I am so excited to be apart of such a wonderful and inspiring blog filled with fashion and beauty.

A little about myself: My name is Alex and I'm a MAC Makeup Artist here in Atlanta, GA. I moved here (originally from STL) with my husband in October 2008 and am in love with ATL. I have been on the MAC Team since August 2008 and have been doing makeup for roughly 3 years now. I really love what I do because it allows me to be oh so creative. There are no boundaries with make-up, so I am able to create masterpieces every time I touch a brush…

My goal is to engage you all (my fabulous and beautiful readers) with some beauty how-to's and makeup trends. I've worked with lots of different folks and have a wide variety of ideas that I'll present to you all. For example: We will explore how to achieve a perfect RED lip… a sultry SMOKEY eye… and some rules and tips of choosing the right colors of foundations and concealers, as well as many more beauty tidbits.

Overall, I am here to have a great time with my readers and more importantly show you all the ins and outs of makeup and the applications of it… So sit back and enjoy pictures, tutorial videos, and guest appearances as we take Beauty by Storm… Are you ready?

No comments: