106715_New Spring Fashion from DrJays.com

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Battle of Freshness: Kanye West Vs Chris Brow...

By Kendrick Scott

I know comparing Kanye to Chris as far as fashion wise I may ruffle some people feather, but I will do it anyway. I know freshness when I see it and I will have to say that these guys are at the top of my list right now. A few years back Chris fashion style wasn’t nothing to talk about but now I can honestly say that dude has stepped it up. I’m pretty sure due to being so young that doing too much would be the greatest decision. As far as Kanye the dude has been coming with it since the beginning. I love those that dare to stand apart from take risk with fashion. You be the judge for yourself and peep out these guy’s swag.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kanye hands down is killin these cats... Chris Brown is trying to do his thing, but honestly most of these celebs have stylist who have the style. I can honestly say that Kanye has been fresh since way back in the day when "We are the Champions: Rockafella edition" came out...

Simone S. said...

I agree.. You can tell Kanye hand pick his own pieces.. He is his OWN stylist..