106715_New Spring Fashion from DrJays.com

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Forever 21 Can't Stop and Won't Stop......

By Kesha Denise of Funky Flair Boutique

And I don’t want them too either! Being a boutique owner myself, I always give credit when it’s due and  Forever 21 is a phenomenon in the fashion world for every fashionista – they have tons of super duper pieces that are fun, creative, and affordable. Right up my alley and probably yours too!

Just to give you a brief history lesson 101 - Forever 21  started in a 900 square foot location on Figueroa Street in Los Angeles (yep, my hometown) on April 21, 1984 and at the end of the first year, sales were from $35,000 to $700,000 – can we say “All About the Benjamins” baby in my best Sean Puffy Combs voice. By 2005, Forever 21 was operating over 355 locations nationwide – United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Saudi Arabia just to name a few.

Forever 21 is still steadily growing quickly and on June 25th, another location opens at TIMES SQUARE, so let’s hear it for New York in my best Alicia Keys voice. Sidebar, clearly I love music right!? Lol
 The store opens at 10:00am SHARP and ladies, get ready to walk the red carpet photo booth, and be delighted with the manicure and makeover stations and don’t forget that PLASTIC! Have fun shopping and tons of XOXO.

1 comment:

vogue-sky said...

Love all the pics, fabulous style.