106715_New Spring Fashion from DrJays.com

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Barbie Pink Lips.....Do We Love It?

For the past couple of days I've been on a " Barbie Pink" high.. And I can't get enough of the trending summer color... I ran to the nail salon this weekend & slapped the color on as if it was the last thing on earth I needed to accomplish..... And so I thought, what about trying a Barbie Pink lip...Celebrities like Rihanna, Monica, & Nikki Minaj can't seem to get enough of the color either... And I'm really considering running down to MAC to copp me a new "stick" and get out of the safe  "Love Nectar" Gloss that I always rock... (Ok, only MAC users know what I'm talking about)...

So I did a little research and Lady Gaga has a limited edition VIVA Glam lipstick with MAC that is the perfect shade I'm looking for... As with all VIVA GLAM products, proceeds of the purchase goes to the M·A·C AIDS Fund to support the fight against HIV/AIDS...I love it!!






It's only $14 bucks  at your local MAC location or online and definitely worth a try.... I'll keep you posted on how it goes with the Barbie Pink Lip!! 

And maybe I'll find my Dream House and Ken while I'm at it....
Muah! S.

No comments: