106715_New Spring Fashion from DrJays.com

Thursday, May 14, 2009

WORD ON THE STREETS RACHEL ZOE WILL SOON LAUNCH ACCESSORY LINE....


FLY CHICK, Rachel Zoe is one of the fiercest stylist in the game... I just recently discovered her as I was browsing Bravo one night & came across her hit reality T.V. Show The Rachel Zoe Project ..
Apparently, there are whispers that she's looking to launch her own accessory line... Ohh, how I'm not surprised... My Homeboy Erl stated "Rachel Zoe is one of the hottest chicks in the game right now"... And I have to agree... She has this sort of swag about her that no one can live up to...
Although, Rachel hasn't confirmed her line to launch anytime soon (BUT I'M SURE IT'S COMING) & until then I'll be shaking in my boots waiting to see what fabulousness she will prevail...

No comments: