106715_New Spring Fashion from DrJays.com

Sunday, May 10, 2009

CURVY GIRLS SPRING STYLE EVENT!!!

HELLO ALL, Simone S. has been a little under the weather.... U would think I didn't just come back from vacation... But YES, I'm here & I'm back at what i do best.. Keeping my FFF's informed of the HAUTEST fashion events... But before I do that...I would like to say Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there.. I'm not sure you know.. But your girl Simone S. is a mom too... & I heart my 3 yr old son... SO HAPPY MOMMIES DAY TO ALL MY CHIC' TRENDY MOMS!!! YOUR FABULOUS!!!

<span class=Photobucket" border="0">OK, Ladies Next Saturday marks the The Curvy Girl's SPRING STYLE event!!!!
This goes out to my PLUS sized chica's... you can shop samples from High Fashion plus size Designer JIBRI.... & take it from me.. this line is Fierce...
You can also custom order pieces from BODY EVOLUTION & GARNER STYLE will be in the building for your personal shopping & styling needs!!
THE GEISHA HOUSE
Atlanta Station
1380 Atlantic Dr
Atlanta, GA
May 16th 7-10 PM
Only $ 5...
xoxo!!




No comments: