106715_New Spring Fashion from DrJays.com

Monday, May 18, 2009

TSHC IS CELEBRATING 100 SUBCRIBERS!!!

WHAT'S UP PEOPLE, I never really get a chance to say thank you to my readers for supporting The Style House Chronicles.. I just want to take the time to let everyone know that TSHC is celebrating over 100 SUBSCRIBERS... I'm really excited & I can't thank you enough for logging on each each day, stating your opinions & attending the events that I cover..

SO THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to all my readers,all that have subscribed, & those who check me out everyday religiously...

As I'm celebrating over 100 subscribers, I would love to hear your opinions on what improvements can be made TSHC... To the right side bar please cast your vote & tell me what you think by adding your comments to this post... I Heart you all & I wouldn't be here without you!!!

xoxo
SIMONE S.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Style House Chronicles I just signed up as a regular subscriber and on twitter just last week and this website helps me know what fashion related events are happening in the city ( i.e the curvy girls spring style event and the aced book signing party) and I found this website just in time since i just got a fashion event marketing internship 2 weeks ago so this website really does help me out in addition i would like to know if it is at all possible to work with TSHC in the near future

Once again I Love The Style House Chronicles

Simone S. said...

Thanks you soo much for the support... I would love to collab with you.. please feel free to shoot me an email @ thestylehousechronicles@gmail.com

xoxo,
Simone S