106715_New Spring Fashion from DrJays.com

Sunday, April 5, 2009

VINTAGE OF THE WEEK!!!...


It's April People... & I don't know about you but I'm ready for the weather to break... & for some strange reason all this rain has me feeling under the weather... & i was laying down I received an update from my girl Sherane of "SHERANE'S VINTAGE CLOSET"... So I quickly ran upstairs to the lab to inform my fashion heads of this needed update... Sherane is the "ishhhh" when it comes to the vintage pieces... This chick is all over the place... & please note... she will be featured at KAIRA AKITA's "A CLOTHES ENCOUNTER" this month.. So what are you waiting for??? Take a look at her featured items & don't worry I will keep you in the loop about A Clothes Encounter shortly..

THE STYLE HOUSE CHRONICLES baby!!

F


FOR THE FASHION-FORWARD ONLY!
Sherane's Vintage of the Week



Black Lace Dress
Black Multi-Layer Lace Dress
Our Price: $25.00


Red and White Polka Dot
Red & White Polka Dot, Short Dress 100% Cotton
Our Price: $20.00


Burgandy Clutch
FIRST TO GO!
This Burgundy & Gold Alligator-Skin Clutch Purse was the first to leave us at the March trunk show.

Make sure you come early next time!

Sold For: $15.00


ABOUT
Sherane's Vintage Closet is a vintage-fashion trunk show for individuals with an edgy, creative and classic sense of style.

For more information, please visit sheranesvintagecloset.blogspot.com


3 comments:

... said...

Thanks hon!

... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Aw, that polka dot one is gorgeous!