106715_New Spring Fashion from DrJays.com

Thursday, April 30, 2009

1st SUNDAY SAMPLE SALE EVENT!!!



I'm back!!!! You know ya girl couldn't stay away too long... And YES, The Bahamas was beautiful & I enjoyed myself to the fullest.. But my heart lies with TSHC!!!... I've been checking my emails all day & I came across this sample sale every first of the month... Peachblush Boutique & Accessories & GoGo offers the trendiest clothing & one of a kind accessories & clutches.. Ladies the weather is breaking & summer will be here before you know it, which means you have to look your best... So make your way down to the Vino Lounge, 5/3, 6/7, 7/12, 8/2 from 3-9pm ...933 Garrett St, Atlanta, GA 30316

And if you can't catch the first sale you have no excuse.. Every 1st of the month is where it's at...

for inquires log on to www.peachblushboutique.com or
email accessoriesagogo@gmail.com

No comments: