106715_New Spring Fashion from DrJays.com

Friday, February 6, 2009

KEYSHIA COLE HOST VANITY FAIR PARTY

Keyshia Cole hosted the Vanity Fair Party in LA a few days ago, rockin' a stunning Basil Soda dress.. This chick is becoming more & more of a "it girl" these days... I definitely see how she's grown from little girl from Oakland to a beautiful young woman!!!

Earlier, I reported Keyshia was sporting a Roberto Cavalli dress!! I stand corrected!! She's actually wearing a Basil Soda design.. I do apologize for that error...I believe credit should be given where it's due.. & Basil baby your piece is Fierce!!!
Thanks Zeina for the update!!

Photobucket

Guest Paris & Nicole With Keysh


Photobucket

Producer Rodney Jenkins & Akon


Photobucket

Good Times!!

she almost looks like Jada..
To view more of Basil Soda's Designs go to
xoxo

No comments: