106715_New Spring Fashion from DrJays.com

Thursday, February 26, 2009

HIP MOGUL RUSSELL SIMMONS LAUNCHES NEW CLOTHING LINE...& TO BE SOLD AT WALMART???












Say it ain't so people
..Uncle Russ la
unched his new clothing line, American Classics & it's being sold at your local Walmart.. I must say, smart move for Russell... This man doesn't sleep on any given opportunity..


The new line appears to be, preppy, with plaid shorts, button-down shirts, zip cargo pants and a variation of sweater vest. Catering to the recessionisto this move is definitely powerful.. Just imagine, the amount of traffic that goes to Walmart & shop on a day to day basis.. The prices range from a $9 T-shirt to a $29 hooded jacket. Hell, you can't beat that with a bat..He debuted the line on Sunday to 350 Walmart locations & will cater to the average 25to 50 yr old man..


GET IT RUSSELL!!! I guess I'll be headed to Walmart to check out these garments & of course I don't expect anything less than what he's done in the past.. But I'm curious to see how American Classics revenue sales turn out!! Well Of course, I won't be surprised with the outcome...This is Russell Simmons were talking about!!


SOURCE

1 comment:

Eboné Smiley said...

This, along with LL's move to Sears, is a great decision. Wal-Mart has been making moves to go toe-to-toe with my personal designers-on-a-dime fashion face Target and I am okay with the options made available. have you seen the Norma Kamali designs at Wallyworld? You can get a suit for less than $40!