106715_New Spring Fashion from DrJays.com

Sunday, January 4, 2009

SASSY VS.CLASSY

MIAMI was the place to be NYE... Meagan G. & Lady Solonge graced the Red carpet with their chic' attire... But WHO really won that "IT" girl look for the evening.. As usual we see Meagan with her signature latex Leggings..While we have Solonge in a more dolled up look.. ( I see those Chanel Basket Woven Booties Solonge, only you can rock those stompers & get away with it)..
YOU BE THE JUDGE: SASSY VS.CLASSY

Photobucket

SASSY MEAGAN

Photobucket

CLASSY SOLONGE

Both chicks are Fierce in my book.. BUT I have to give this one to Solonge!!!I absolutely love how "out the box" she is with her style.. This look is dainty, young, chic & fresh.. Keep doing ya thing mama!!!

source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for Solange.

Amanda said...

While I am not that impressed with Solange's look, I vote for Solange too. Meghan always wears the same tights, I wish she would step her fashion game up. And I have to disagree with you hun, Meghan doesn't look sassy, she looks trashy! LOL, love your blog hun. :)

MELI. said...

hot! I like both outfits