106715_New Spring Fashion from DrJays.com

Sunday, January 18, 2009

CONTROVERSY BOUTIQUE @ PRIMAL & CELEBRITY FASHION EXTRAVAGANZA PICS!!!

Last weekend I hit up a few fashion shows & of course your girl took a few pics!!!! My first stop was Controversy Boutique's fashion show at Club Primal.. So I walked in the club dolo (thanks to my home girl Jess for ditching me last minute, )& checked out the scene.. It wasn't at all my type of party but I did appreciate the mixed crowd & the ol' skool Michael Jackson the DJ was pumping.... As I'm waiting for the show to begin, this dude approaches me with a mouth full of golds,trying to get my name & spills his drink on my clutch... At that point, I was utterly disgusted & it took all of me not to walk out... But I was there for a purpose... So I kindly walked away from ol' boy & headed straight to the stage to see the show..
Photobucket

CONTROVERSY BOUTIQUE

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
HOT BOOTS!!!

Controversy Boutique
230 Auburn Avenue
Atlanta, Ga 30303
404-880-9088
http://www.ilovecontroversy.com/

My next stop was Celebrity Fashion Extravaganza!!! There were a few local celebs in the building.. Drew of College Hill, Collipark music, & Nikkee of Diva Day International ..The crowd was a cool mix to get my network on while the Fashion Show was the highlight of night... I want to give a big shout out to Andre Hill of AH Entertainment who put the whole shebang together... And I can't forget S&J Style House & Diva Day International who had the models looking HAUTE'..

The featured Boutiques & designers include:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fiesty Jewels

Photobucket
Stylist/Model/Designer
Jess of S&J Style house

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nikee of Diva Day International on the Mic!!

Photobucket

Back Stage With The Models

Photobucket

EYE CANDY!!!

Photobucket

DJ Brannu on the 1&2's

Photobucket

Keren of Fashion Envy(black dress) & guest

Photobucket

Photobucket

Indie Heat Video magazine

Photobucket

Model/Actor: Lloyaal Thomas
for bookings email: lthomas32@hotmail.com

Photobucket

Jess & Ya Girl TSHC!!
Good Times!!!


forgive me if I didn't mention your biz.. please feel free to email me at thestylehousechronicles@gmail.com to add a credit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the blog. I've enjoyed your work from day one and I appreciate your comitment to exposing the diversity in fashion. We've had a very exciting journey this far & the times are about to get even better. I hope you're ready for our rise to the top. SJSH & TSHC we we're about to change the game....this is, "Where Fashion Lives"...