106715_New Spring Fashion from DrJays.com

Monday, December 22, 2008

I'M ON A VERA WANG HIGH!!

A few weeks ago a friend & I were hitting the streets, for a ladies night out... And I realized, I didn't have any smell goods... So I rushed to her house where she allowed me to take spray of her Vera Wang ... As soon as I took a whiff of the fragrance.. I was on a total high for Vera...I knew her Fragrance had been out for a minute.. But I fell off my perfume stock for while.. This floral inspired scent would make a great gift for that special person..(hint, hint fellas).. So if it's not under my christmas tree this year.. I'll be sure to hit up my local Sephora to copp a bottle ASAP .. And ladies if you haven't sampled this perfume.. trust me..STRUT THOSE PUMPS NOW!!! You don't know what you're missing...

Check out her 2009 Spring Collection Video





No comments: