106715_New Spring Fashion from DrJays.com

Monday, June 29, 2009

BEST DRESSED FOR THE NIGHT.. BET AWARDS.. HANDS DOWN TO TARAJI HENSON...

So Ya Girl was glued to the Tube to view the BET awards last night..... As always, I'm never too surprised with the outcome of the show.. And I sooooo wish that BET would step their game up on the production.. But I guess for what it's worth we've come a long way...

During the course of the evening various artist paid tribute to the Late Michael Jackson.. And I would say the best performance for the evening was NE-YO.. I never realized how much he sound like M.J... He definitely did his thing... BUT Moving right along.... I have to express my my thoughts about BEST DRESSED for the night... HANDS DOWN to TARAJI HENSON.. That's a bad bissh...She killed that dressed... AND..Ladies, (that I will keep nameless) please, please, please, step your game up... Take a few notes from Ms Henson because she is by far a FLY DAME....






No comments: