106715_New Spring Fashion from DrJays.com

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SOMETHING FOR THE MEN & THE LADIES!!!


SO Let'S CHAT about Him-istry which is a minority owned men's skin care company placed in 56 Macy's stores across the country..And I'm excited to announce H.I.M-istry is casting their first national Model Search event on March 28th 2009 from 2:00pm-5:00pm at Macy's at Lenox Plaza in Buckhead..."Dudes, please come correct.. If you know your not model material don't show up trying to strut the catwalk"...

Atlanta will be the first of five cities across the country to host a H.I.M-istryModel Search event. The others will be Miami Beach, NYC, LA, and DC. A panel of celebrity judges will pick 4 models from Atlanta. A total of 12 models will be chosen from the 5 event locations. Each model will be featured in H.I.M-istry's 2010 Calendar, and one of the 12 models will become "the" H.I.M-istry model!!

If you would like more information about the H.I.M-istry Model Search go to www.himistry.com

for media inquires please contact Collins Spencer at (404) 942-3738, or by email: collins@strategiccommunicationsllc.com

xoxo
Simone S

No comments: