106715_New Spring Fashion from DrJays.com

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

~JENNIFER JARVIE~ HAUTE' MODEL OF THE MONTH

Text ColorPhotobucket


It's March Madness people, & I have plenty in store this month for The Style House Chronicles..So let's take the time to recognize "HAUTE MODEL OF THE MONTH":JENNIFER JARVIE

As a young girl, this model in the making knew her calling for the runway would come to life...Featured in FRESH FACES MAGAZINE, Jennifer exudes model qualities like no other!!

When asked to describe her personal style, she states " I have my own sense of style; fashionable, but with a twist. I dress the way I feel Because I love it; not to impress anyone but myself"

TSHC SAYS: Great way to think at such a young age!!


This 18yr old, Georgia native, not only struts the catwalk but dreams to become a mentor for young girls to help build self confidence..


She believes' we all have dreams, & can't allow anyone to get in the way!!!

And with her knack for confidence, I'm sure we'll see her grace magazine covers very soon!!!

For bookings please email Jennifer at
hcojer08@aol.com

And if you think you have what it takes to be "HAUTE MODEL OF THE MONTH" please feel to email thestylehousechronicles@gmail.com

YOU NEVER KNOW WHO MAY DISCOVER YOU!!!
xoxo
TSHC





No comments: